SheSpeaksSolutions, Inc, started as a concept brought about from first-hand experiences of mental health issues and the toll these challenges take on those with differences, as well as their family, friends and support groups.
Our founder, LiTeena Parks, while serving as family member and participant in support groups quickly realized that safe, reliable, effective and affordable mental health educational and support resources were very limited and often beyond the reach of those needing it the most. Instead of sitting idly by, Ms. Parks acted and started developing a network of certified and caring mental health professionals, educators, mentors, wellness care and other support personnel and this effort soon developed into SheSpeaksSolutions, Inc.
SheSpeaksSolutions, Inc. headquarters is in Riverview, Florida and was incorporated in August 2019 as a not-for-profit corporation organized to provide and enhance the platform to educate, elevate opportunities and assistance to diverse, high risk, low-income communities with a primary focus on mental health issues and support resources.
1) To be a viable advocate focused on establishing and developing a public (not-for-profit) advocacy corporation.
2) To be proactive in developing a network of certified and caring mental health professionals, educators, mentors, wellness care and other support personnel.
3) To provide a platform to advocate for education, and enhanced opportunities and assistance to diverse, at risk, an underserved communities with a primary focus on mental health issues and support resources.
1) To enhance mental health awareness in the community;
2) Develop viable options with solutions, for those that are most affected by mental health matters; and,
3) To advocate for the delivery of all aspects of mental health services and support.